Monday, February 16, 2009

Note from Dave Skarda

Dear Greg,
I would like to express my sincere condolences on the recent passing of your mother. Paula and my children also send their thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this time.

I remember fondly the hours I spent on several evenings in your basement singing and playing instruments with your wonderful mother and family. Your mother is a wonderful example of the difference a talented, educated, and loving mother can have on her children.

You are truly fortunate to have such a woman as a model in your life.

As you know, it was not that long ago that my own father passed away, so I have some idea of what you and your family are going through. No comfort is quite enough to replace the loss. I know you will miss her.

Please pass my deepest sympathies on to your family.
Dave Skarda
Coon Rapids, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment