Thursday, February 12, 2009

Note from Janet Reber

I am a good friend of Pat's and have been praying for her for some time now. I am currently serving a mission with my husband, Ken, in Salzburg, Austria. That is how we know Pat....as she served a mission with my husband. We have been friends ever since the mission days....back in the early 60's. Pat is seriously one of the brightest and most talented women I know. She can cook, sing, play musical instruments, lead singing with children, adults and everyone in-between. She is a gifted writer and does genealogy too. She knows how to find the best in people and she is quick to overlook your faults. She loved her family intensely and was always happy to share the latest family news. It is an honor to have her for a friend. Please tell Pat that....I'll love her forever, Janet Reber in Salzburg

No comments:

Post a Comment