Thursday, February 12, 2009

Note from Michaelene Grassli


Thank you so very much for your letter about your dear mother. I just can't believe that she could ever be "too weak to do anything". This disease is so heartless!

My husband and I are serving a mission in Switzerland right now. I do so wish I could come and give her hand a squeeze! She was such a productive board member. She always had a smile, warm enthusiasm, great ideas, and best of all, her testimony radiated in all she did. I don't know anyone who could make teaching a song to children any more fun than she could. She was a great asset to the Primary General Board. (And you can quote me on that!)

May the Lord bring you and your family peace and comfort during this tender time.

With warmest regards,

Michaelene Grassli

No comments:

Post a Comment