Monday, February 16, 2009

Memories from Aubrey Nielsen

Today I really missed Grandma. I dreamed about her last night. I dreamed that I was sitting with her at my birthday. I really miss sitting on her lap and having her bouncing and singing "Huppa Huppa Reiter". It was so fun to fall off. I really love Grandma. I remember when she gave me the Sacajawea dollar. I really like looking at it because it reminds me of Grandma. I remember that she used to read books to me and Aaron. She had a Cinderella one that I loved. I loved hearing her read that story. Grandma would help me make cookies and rice crispy treats. I could take some home. It was fun to be with her in the kitchen . She let me do things by myself. Grandma let me play with her stacking dolls. I loved them very much. I love playing with her house stuff. I loved playing with her instruments and when she would bring the auto harp to our house to play when my Mom would go away. I loved playing with her at the beach in the water and in the sand for my birthday. I love grandma - that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment