Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Note from Susan Bybee

My family moved into the ward just last April and my husband passed away at the end of July, last summer. He had pancreatic cancer. I think that he became ill about the same time as your mom and though she was ill, she was always concerned for me and my family. And she was one of the first people to talk to me, to find me a seat in Relief Society, etc. when I was new. She is such a shining light to me and I must say I have not been as careful to check on her as I should have been. My condolences on what is to come and the change in your family. I think that your mom is one of the best people I have ever known - how they will rejoice to see her in paradise! You are so blessed to have her as your mother.

-Love, Susan Bybee

No comments:

Post a Comment