Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Note from Eryn Gibson

I love her so much and will never forget the love and care she showed me while I was at BYU after Israel. I loved learning about Christmas in Germany and having the table set so perfectly for Sunday dinners. And Handel's Messiah never sounded as beautiful and inspiring as when she was there listening, too. I will always be thankful for all the Nielsens opening your hears and home to me and Kristen.
I'm so sorry she had to go so soon. I was thinking of you and your family all weekend. I hope your are still feeling peace-- especially Tricia. My husband's father passed away a couple of years ago. He had also been ill. Some really special and spiritual things happened in that time when the veil is very thin.


Your mother is an extraordinary person who spent her time on earth doing good and bringing joy to any souls lucky enough to come near her. Not only did she touch people close to her, but her sphere of influence extends so much farther. My own children are blessed because I knew her and wanted to live like her. Who can ever say how many people never knew her, but have been changed by the work she did? I can only imagine how busy she's going to be now.

Still, I wish you could still have her for your very own to counsel with and laugh with and touch. What a great loss you must be feeling. My heart is with you right now. It will probably be a busy week with planning and visiting. I hope your whole family can be together.

Much love,
Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment