Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Note from Gordon and Sharon Allred


Please accept our deepest condolences in the passing of your beloved mother Pat. My wife Sharon and I have known her ever since she and your Dad were first married, and I have known Kent ever since the fifth grade at Polk School here in Ogden. I treasure the visit we had at our home last fall. Both are such valiant souls who have taught and are teaching us so much about being "one of the valiant" and souls of such wisdom and goodness.

I deeply regret the fact that we will not be able to attend the funeral, but we are having a large family gathering on that day--some coming all the way from Dallas, TX. I plan, however, to write Kent a lengthy letter very shortly. Both he and your mother have been in our prayers frequently and will continue to be.

Very Best Wishes--Gordon and Sharon Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment